I have used eSnipe with great success for several years and am very happy with their service. eSnipe added a "group" feature last year that I have used several times.

You can create a group consisting of a set of individual auctions, usually for the same item from different sellers, placing a bid for each -- the bids can be different for each, adjusting for shipping, etc. Then eSnipe will bid for each one in succession and the first one that wins will cause all of the other bids to be dropped. I used this feature to buy an outfit for my dolls when a seller listed the same outfit in five separate auctions. eBay rules say the buyer should have used a Dutch auction instead. I won the fourth one, which caused the fifth bid to be cancelled before it was placed with eBay.

Mind you, bids made inside of eSnipe are not known to eBay until the last several seconds of the auction, so killing a bid in eSnipe is not an eBay "bid retraction".

Taffy